Holiday Lodge in Shropshire area of outstanding Natural Beauty
Ash Lodge is a large, modern, wood clad lodge, set in a stunning riverside setting. The site comprises of only ten privately owned lodges. each with parking for 2 cars. It is secluded with lots of ground around it, but not isolated. There is a small working farm next to the site. Look out for the chickens, geese and guinea fowl pottering around the site!
The lodge comprises of:-
Kitchen, Dining and Living Space:
- Large light lounge with two leather sofas
- Well equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge, dishwasher, large quantity of utensils.
- The dining room with Oak table and chairs
Bedrooms & Bathroom:
- 2 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with double bed and sliding mirrored wardrobes
- Twin bedroom, also with sliding mirrored wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, WC, hand washbasin
- LED TV
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- Selection of DVDs
- Music centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free phone
- Large decked area with table and chairs, patio lounge set, sun umbrella, reclining sun lounger chairs
- Car parking for two cars
Bed linen and lovely fluffy towels are supplied without extra charge as is cleaning following the stay.
On site is a laundry room that contains a coin operated washing machine and dryer.
Also on site is a bike store where bikes can be stored under cover overnight.
The River Clun that runs alongside the lodge can sometimes become swollen with rain, so it's not suitable for children to play in. However, fishing is permitted on the site providing a rod licence is owned and it's in season. Previous guests have caught trout and grayling along with other usual river fish.
To check if your preferred dates are available, please see our Availability page HERE